Saturday, June 16, 2012

Book Review: Fearfully and Wonderfully Made


Fearfully and Wonderfully MadeFearfully and Wonderfully Made by Philip Yancey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was, by far, one of the best books I have EVER read. "Fearfully and Wonderfully Made" unites the two topics that I love the most: God and human anatomy and physiology. Yancey writes in such beautiful language and detail that even if you have never found the human body particularly intriguing, you can't help but be drawn into his story. Yancey compares human body structures to those of the body of Christ, and the metaphor work's beautifully. I would go on, except I fear that by talking about the book, I will fail to portray how good it really is. I cannot recommend this book more highly.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).