Monday, October 22, 2012

Update on Dad

Hello Friends, 

First off, thank you for all your prayers! 

As many of you know, my Dad was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. He had surgery to remove part of his colon this morning at 9. Here is an update on his condition. 

Dad's surgery is over and the news looks pretty good. The tumor had not perforated the wall of the Colon, which hopefully means this surgery will be curative (aka. it he won't need chemo). I haven't seen him yet, so I'm not sure how he's actually doing/feeling, but I'll post another update later. 

Thank you again for your prayers! Please pray continually for God to work powerfully in my Dad's heart and for him to get saved as result of this experience. 

Thank you so much for your guys' love and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).