Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Smart College Students


We tried to be productive at our group project meeting tonight, and perhaps we did accomplish something. However, I think it speaks to the quality of my group's interactions when I say that below is the entirety of the notes that I took from the session: 

"Feminism is evil." - Matt
"The worldview view." -From Lynley's book summary 
"I'm here to humble you." - Caleb
"It's indigenous art, you idiot!" -Taylor
"I love partisian sandwiches." - Jonathan teasing my incorrect pronunciation of the word partisan

Caleb: "Lynley, Matt's plotting your murder." 
Matt: "I am not! Caleb started it!" 
Caleb: "I did not...it was clearly you!" 
Matt: "Why does everyone always think it's me??" 
Lynley: "Because you hate feminists." 

Needless to say, I love my friends. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).