Saturday, May 25, 2013

Book Review: Freakonomics


Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of EverythingFreakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a fun and interesting read. Like economics, psychology also deals heavily with asking questions about incentives, trends, and why people do what they do--thus, I found the questions asked by Levitt and Dubner quite appealing. The book was well-written, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it  well balanced and unbiased. The authors have a gift for explaining complicated (and possibly boring) material in an easily understandable manner that is both fascinating and entertaining. I will look forward to seeing how their theories and predictions play out in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).