Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Preschooler Talk

"The bears were flying along and then...they just died!"

"I'm sorry" "I forgive you." "That's right! You do forgive me!"

"Nora, you are beau-u-u-tiful!"

"I've got it! We have to step on mosquitoes to stop them and turn them into butterflies!"

"I got you a flower soooo, you can marry me now."

"Let's play the dead squirrel game!"

"Noah what do you wanna be when you grow up?
N: I want to be a super ninja who rescues squirrels!
M: Oh...hmmm...ok....Well, why do you want to be that? What do the squirrels need to be saved from?
N: I don't know--sometimes they just need me to rescue them! like this! "hi-yah, swish, punch, take that!"
m: Who's going to pay you?
 *silence*
N: I think maybe I'll be a fireman.

Friends! No sniffing each other's peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).