Saturday, October 29, 2011

Amusing Mr. Milliman Quotes

This is why I have the best spiritual formation teacher! Have fun reading!

                                                      *          *          *          *

(there was a rather large crash outside of our classroom, and it almost sounded like a gunshot)

"Come on in, we'll teach you about pacifism."

                                                       *          *          *          *

(Mr. Milliman thinking out-loud to the entire class)

"I should look at my notes so I say the right thing. I don't know though....I'm kind of enjoying what I'm saying right now."

                                                       *          *          *          *

(Talking about how some people's pride almost comes off like humility)

"Instead of saying 'Ooooh, give allllll the glory to God,' when someone complements you on your sermon, you might want to just say you thank God for giving you the stick-to-it-a-tive-ness to get through seminary!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).