Thursday, October 27, 2011

My mother always warned me about this day...

Like most children, I always said I'd never be like my parents. I'd never have those annoying parental idiosyncrasies around MY children. And surely, I'd never care about keeping anything clean. Or perhaps not...

My mother would faint if she read these.


Mommy always nagged me about this one.
I suppose it took leaving the house to learn it.

The only way I ever get anything done.


Yes Mom, I'm using my calendar. Quite religiously actually.
A little healthy "Fear of the Lord" never hurt anyone. 

I hate to say this Mom, but you were right all along.

"Her children rise up and call her blessed;" Proverbs 31:28a

1 comment:

  1. So good, Lynley! You're going to make an excellent mother...and you have your mother to thank for that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).