Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book Review: Upside-Down Kingdom


The Upside-Down KingdomThe Upside-Down Kingdom by Donald B. Kraybill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is absolutely fabulous. I may not agree with the author about everything he said, but he brought up many good points and it was very convicting. He takes a fresh, new look at standard parables. When Satan tempts Jesus to turn stones into bread, was Satan merely tempting him to eat? Or maybe Satan was tempting to do a miracle. Was the Good Samaritan just a story about being nice to others or was it more culturally profound than that? This book taught me to love people. So the question is, am I living in the upside-down Kingdom?


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).