Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Book Review: House Rules


House RulesHouse Rules by Jodi Picoult
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jodi Picoult is an exceptional writer and she takes on some tough issues in this book. It was an excellent story that addressed a lot of the different sides of how autism affects a family. Theo, the brother of Jacob who has autism, brings up some feelings that I my self have had to deal with having a brother with autism. There was, however, a rather sketchy scene, which I skipped over once I got there. Just a warning.

But overall, this book is a page turner, an great story, and gets almost everything right in regards to how autism manifests itself.


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you used the word excellent a few too many times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, how true. Thank you for pointing that out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).