Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Questions for Heaven

Have you ever thought about compiling a list of questions to ask God when you get to heaven? I think this is where I would start:

1. Where do all the mechanical pencils go?! I start out at the beginning of the year with a brand new pack of eight shiny, colorful little pencils and then by the end of the year I can barely scrounge up one.

2. Also, where are all my bobby pins?

3. What exactly is a hot-dog made of?

4. Are bibliographies a result of the fall?

5. Why did you ever invent math?

6. Were frogs created on day 5 or day 6? (After all, they are land animals...but also water animals!)

7. Do you ever laugh at humans when we do ridiculous things on earth?

8. Do boys really have the capability to think about nothing?

9. I don't want to know why the chicken crossed the road, I just want to know who made that joke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).