Monday, December 5, 2011

Simple Pleasures

As the semester comes to a close, stress levels are high, sleep levels are low, and everyone's general demeanor can be most accurately described as "bleh." However, I've found that in these difficult days, you must hold onto little glimmers of happiness. These simple pleasures are what's keeping me going until the end of finals.

God's gift #1: Peanut-butter cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
Benefactor: My (amazingly awesome) roommate

Can you say, yum?
God's gift #2: Email about my spiritual formation project
Benefactor:  My spiritual formation professor

Subject: Project Deadline Change
Class, 
I have changed the deadline for the Spiritual Formation Project from this Thursday, to next Monday, December 12 at 5:00 P.M.


God's gift #3: Doughnut with Christmas Sprinkles
Benefactor: The woman behind the counter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use complete sentences. (Just kidding).